Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blog without a Blogger?





Okay....so I realized I need to start blogging. My poor little blog exists with no author....how sad!! Not to mention my family keeps bugging me to keep them updated!! There have been a TON of happenings in the Alexander world....I'll try to catch up on a few and then start posting regularly (fingers crossed!!).

First of all, I just returned from an internship in our nation's capitol....Washington DC! It was an AMAZING experience (you know....except for the whole Obama thing)....I met some great people and learned a ton. In addition to all the clinical things....I also learned how to be a defensive/aggresive driver and to not get offended when people flip me the bird. SERIOUSLY....I try to be kind while driving and I get the bird....WHAT ON EARTH!! The first couple times I was really offended and hurt but quickly realized to ignore it. I would just smile and wave when they did it. I took the "kill them with kindness approach". The sad part about my whole experience is that Kyle couldn't be there to explore with us:-( We missed him SOO MUCH!!!!

We're back in the grove now. It's not the same without our dear friends, the Lambsons, but we're just happy to all be together again. "Singlemomhood" is DEFINITELY not for me! We moved to a new house (the one on Snapdragon sold....way too fast) so I'm adjusting to life here. I miss our house but this one will do. It's been great to see a lot of our friends and the kids are thrilled to be back with Jordan and Lyla 3 to 4 days a week! She's so good to them....we love you Jordan!

On a more frustrating note....Mason is REFUSING to be potty trained. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!! I think with all the moving this year he's just confused but GOOD-NESS I'm so tired of gagging everytime I have to change his #2's (or "poops" as he calls it:-). Kyle dry heaves when he does it....I must say it has left me with some good laughs when he runs to the toilet (he never has puked....but come really close). So....any suggestions would be GREATLY welcomed and appreciated!


So....I'm totally addicted to guitar hero. I've had some frustrations with the x-box in the past....until now. Kyle and I have a GREAT time playing together and the kids have a great laugh. I'm even mastering the drums with Lilli on my lap!

Okay....this post is getting out of hand. I'm really going to try to keep up from now on! My family keeps bugging me to keep it updated (sorry yall....I LOVE YOU!!).

Here are a few new pics of the kiddos....getting so big! I JUST LOVE THEM SOOOO MUCH!!!! I can't wait to have more!!

1 comment:

Cali said...

Oh my, your kids are so big! Lilly's curls are absolutely darling. (And beautiful!) I am so glad that you had a wonderful time in DC. We can't wait to hear more from you!