Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason!!

March 2, 2009 - Mason's 3rd Birthday!! We didn't get to celebrate that day because a nasty virus decided to infest our home (we're all better now.....thank goodness!!)....so, we made up for it Sunday!! Oh.....what a fun day it was!

The day began with Kyle and I surprising Mason to breakfast in bed!! Kyle made him pancakes with cholocate chips....his FAVORITE!!













After he finished breakfast, we headed downstairs to surprise him with presents and cake! He was sooo excited! He kept saying "Look at this" (which sounds more like wook at dis!) and "Wow, Cool!"!! It was so cute!! His big present was a big boy bike and he LOVED it!













After several trips around the block, we surprised Mason with a trip to the children's museum in Portland! WE HAD A BLAST!! Mason and Lilli thoroughly enjoyed themselves!! Kyle and I were thrilled to see the joy on their faces:-)












After a long day, we came home and read scripture, said prayers and sang songs....it's so much fun seeing Mason following our lead and trying to copy us as we say prayers. I just love that he's starting to take interest in that!! We couldn't end the day without one last outing to enjoy Mason's new bike. Mason and Kyle rode their bikes while Lilli and I hopped, skipped and ran after them!

What a joyous day! I'm so happy Mason had such a wonderful birthday!

My handsome Mason,

Words could never express how much I Love You! I'll never forget the day I found out I was pregnant....so many emotions.....shock, fear, excitement, excitement, wonder!! The first time I saw you and held you in my arms was a moment of pure joy. The love I felt was overpowering and so emotional!! I cried my eyes out and stayed up all night staring at you my sweet baby boy! Over the past three years, you have filled my life with so much laughter and love. You and your "stista" mean the WORLD to me! I'm so proud to be your mommy and look forward to years and years of fun with you!!
I LOVE YOU!
Mommy














No comments: