Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Lilli Kate!!!!




Oh my WORD....I can't believe my little girl is already a year old! She took 5 steps on her birthday and is well on her way to running around!! She's been so much fun....there are no words to express how much I love her!! She's an opinionated litte one....very demanding, but when she flashes that little smile of hers, it just melts my heart! She still looks like a little "who"/Betty Boop, she loves to ramble on and on about whatever she's trying to say, she LOVES eating bark and chasing Mason everywhere:-) I LOVE how she lights up when Kyle or I came see her after a long day or when she wakes up in the morning, I love the way she cuddles into my arms when she's sleepy....I even love the way she spits out bananas (which she hates, but I keep trying....and trying....and trying:-). She's been such a joyous addition to our family....I look forward to watching her and Mason grow up together and the many, many laughs to come:-) I LOVE YOU LILLI BUD!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl:-)

2 comments:

Michelle and Aaron said...

Yeah Lilli-bug! She is so stinking cute! Hmmm who is that awesome lady sitting next to her? She probably just wants a bite of her cupcake. (and yes, I just called myself a lady. yikes!)

Cali said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how fast that year has gone by!