Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back in Action!!


Wow....so it's been awhile since I've been on here!! It's been a bit crazy with my two little ones and I venturing out on rotations! It's been super fun, but super crazy....hence, no time to blog:-) Shame on me....I promise to keep yall updated from now on:-) We had a good time over the summer down in Roseburg, OR. It's a little rinky-dink town off the 5 in southern Oregon. I definitely could NOT live there but it was nice for a couple months. My sister came and visited with her new little guy, Cayne Robert. It was great having her here....makes me miss my family even more:-( I can't wait to move to Texas and be near my family again!!

Here's me and my sissy in San Francisco!!

2 comments:

Cali said...

Glad to hear that you are doing well! You look great! How fun to make it down to San Francisco. Are you doing your internal rotation now? Where do you go next?

Michelle and Aaron said...

Yeah Lindseys' back! Haha it has been awhile. I look forward to many updates from now on!