Friday, January 14, 2011

I Miss Blogging!

Wow....has it really been months and MONTHS since I last blogged!  Crazy how time flies when you're having FUN!!!!

Well some Alexander Updates:

Kyle:

What can I say....he's a stinkin' genius.  Doing FABULOUS at school....gets A's without even trying (grrrr....just a tinge of jealousy there:-) and really being a great daddy.  He should be done....DONE with undergrad in December and then he's considering law school.  Yay for him!!


Me (Lindsey, just in case you forgot my name since it's been soo long!):

I'm doing great....working a lot (boo), being mommy (wahooo!), and trying to get our house all decorated.  We closed on our house in August and it's been pretty slow going getting it "homey".  I absolutely love my job but I'm looking forward to having a dual income so I can cut my hours!

Mason:

He's such a big boy!!  He'll be FIVE YEARS OLD in about 7 weeks!!  Crazy!!  He's soooo helpful, loving, and compassionate.  I just love him to pieces!!  He's doing great in Pre-K and looking forward to going to "real" school in August.

Lilli:

Oh how I love my Lilli:-)  She's my stinker but keeps us laughing NON-stop.  She attends a special pre-K program because she has a pretty extensive speech delay but she's doing AWESOME!!  Talking more and more everyday.  We recently found out it's most likely due to the fact that she's had lead poisoning for some time....!!!!  We had a lot of decorations in our house from China (painted metals and such) which she loved to play with.....there's no words to describe the guilt felt knowing you were poisoning your own child (unknowingly.....obviously).  Many tears have been shed BUT Lilli is definitely on the UP!!  She's doing great and catching up faster than we could have ever imagined:-)

And Finally....Baby #3!!!

Ahhhhh......I can't believe we're having another peanut!!  I'm sooooo excited to welcome baby girl on or around March 25th 2011 (yes, I only have 10 weeks to go!!).  Names you ask?  Yep....we definitely don't have one picked out yet (typical Alexander fashion:-).

I think that's all for now:-)

2 comments:

Erica said...

What an update!! You guys have been busy! Hope you are feeling well. It's so much fun to get reacquainted with old friends through FB & blogging :)

Cali said...

So fun to hear from you! Congratulations on your upcoming baby--how fun that will be! We're glad that everything is going so well for you, and hope that it continues to go well. Update again soon!